Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare companythat offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person - directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare s Best Places to Work!Essential Duties & Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
- Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required
- Perform support and assistance to nursing
personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and
psychosocial environment for the residents
- Provide personal care (i. e., grooming,
bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
- Change bed linen and maintain appropriate
grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
- Ambulate and transfer residents,
utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
- Record resident vital signs, weights and
measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information,
- Routinely turn and position residents, as
- Observe residents carefully and report
changes in condition to Charge Nurse
- Current/active CPR certification,
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
- Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
- Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
- Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
- $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
healthcare landscape to transform lives. It s a revolution in the healthcare
industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our
organizational culture inspires over 9,000 employees with three pillars:
learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our
success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Valueseveryday:Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity
HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories