Care for others like family in the comfort of home. As a Home Health CNA for Interim HealthCare, your heart to care for others will be met with open arms and strong patient bonds that make every day meaningful. More than a job, many patients become like family.
Interim HealthCare, the nation’s first home care company, is hiring Home Health CNAs who want to make a difference in the lives of... others through the one-on-one care they provide. If you share our passion for caregiving, you are made for this!
Our Home Health Certified Nursing Assistants enjoy some excellent benefits:
• Hourly pay ranges between $15 and $18 DOE, to start
• 1:1 CNA-to-patient ratios
• Make your own schedule, work independently and enjoy work-life balance
• Build your skills with online training and earn CEUs
• Pursue your education with tuition discounts through Rasmussen University
As a Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant, here’s a big-picture view of what you’ll do:
• Care for seniors and those with an illness, injury or chronic disease in their homes
• Help with daily activities such as bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, hygiene, nail/skin care, eating and nutritional intake
• Assist with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises
• Check vitals, measure intake/output, monitor blood glucose and document any changes
• Work with a team of home health nurses and aides to ensure a patient’s care plan is followed
• Observe patient and notify supervisor of issues requiring a change in care, medication or medical equipment
A few must-haves for Home Health Certified Nursing Assistants:
• High school diploma (or equivalent) and active Nursing Assistant Certification
• CPR certification
• Covid-19 vaccination card
• Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and transportation
• Compassionate nature, good communicator and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Why Work for Interim HealthCare?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation’s first home care company and a leading employer of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to you is expressed through a family-oriented culture that values and appreciates CNAs, and a passion to put patients first. Join a nationwide network of CNAs who are making a significant difference in the lives of others through the personalized, home-based care they provide.
Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Healthcare, Medical Staffing, Compassionate Care, Veterans, Nurse, Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Eagle, Caldwell, Kuna