Robert Half is currently working with a client seeking a CFO. The ideal CFO will have excellent analytical, strategic-planning, operational and communication skills, including an ability to work well with the CEO, board members and other senior executives. A combination of industry and public accounting experience is preferred. Are you an experienced CFO looking for a challenging role at an established company? Then this may be the role for you.
- Own vendor relationships
- Manage all finance personnel
- Analyze if cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations
- Manage upgrades and implementations for financial systems
- Enforce staff compliance with company policies and state and federal laws
- Oversee hiring, training, and retention of finance and accounting staff
- Supervise accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Develop and maintain relationships with investment institutions and investors
- Oversee independent auditor relationships
- Recognize and manage insurance requirements and business risks
- Provide strategic management of the accounting and finance functions
- Own process improvement for the integrity of a company's financial information
For confidential consideration, please email your Robert Half recruiter. If you're not currently working with anyone at Robert Half, please click "Apply" or call ***** and ask for David Bizub. Please reference job order number 00460-*****.
Job ID: 5566463055351432148
Los Angeles, California, 90011