Judge Healthcare is seeking *REMOTE* Chart Review Nurse
for multiple openings within the state of Washington
for one of our top healthcare clients.
- Position is open to all licensed Registered Nurses in the state of WA
Job Type:Ongoing contract
Hours: Part time (based on completed cases - must be able to complete case as it comes through the system Monday through Friday)
- Anticipate receiving from 10-20 assessments per month which are expected to increase overtime (2-5 assessments/wk)
Cases CANNOT be done after business hours, or on the weekends. This must be the contractors first priority for work.
We are looking for Remote Chart Review Nurse Practitioners to review patient charts and make assessments of assisted living residents after having been admitted into a facility. The Chart Review NPs will determine additional care which will be sent to the patient's insurance for review and pending approval.
- Must be computer savvy and be able to complete chart review within 3 business days, or less
- Cases are sent back to the Quality Review Nurse at Judge to review within 2 business day and returned to the client within 3
- Compensation will be per case and dependent on time it takes to complete. There will be an increased differential per case if completed within 3 days, or less.
All interested and qualified candidates can apply directly to Paige Feldman at *****, or call Paige at ***** for immediate consideration.
- Must be a licensed RN in the state you will be employed
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com