Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer Responsibilities
- 150+ bed hospital system
- Part of Larger For-Profit Health System
Chief Medical Officer Qualifications
- Key member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Leads the overall clinical vision for the organization and provides clinical direction to providers and staff.
- Provide medical oversite, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services.
- Strategy, development and implementation of innovative clinical programs that include collaboration with strategic business and clinical partners.
- A current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Montana.
- Certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- Minimum of 5 years professional post-residency experience in direct patient care.
- Knowledge of hospital operations, medical quality assurance, quality improvement and risk management.
- Demonstrated hospital management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
The hospital offers an incredible benefit package and offers aggressive compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation Assistance is available.
Job ID: 7921112052505230200