Cisco Collaboration Pre-Sales Engineer National IT Solutions provider and Cisco Gold partner looking for a Cisco Collaboration Pre Sales Architect with a strong voice engineering background to join the team.
In this position you will partner with our AE's in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco and other complimentary product solutions. Candidates with strong technical expertise in both Cisco Collaboration AND Enterprise Networking / R&S will be preferred.
----REMOTE role where you can be based anywhere in the Pacific Northwest.
What You Will Be Doing - Provide high-level and detailed solutions, technology and product consulting, technical and sales support for the assigned territory
- Understand business requirements for customer base and have the ability to translate them into technical requirements
- Create, present and document technical solutions including building accurate bills of materials
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers and prospects
- Direct and assist in the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
- Provide business level guidance to account team on technology trends and competitive threats
What You Need for this Position Requirement's:
- Strong Cisco focused Pre Sales expertise
- Strong background and skills in Voice / Collaboration experience
- 5+ years of related network engineering experience
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent client management / resolution, problem solving skills are required
- Excellent verbal communication and written documentation skills are required
What's In It for You - Competitive base + bonus package
- REMOTE if located on the east coast
- Excellent health benefits
- Massive growth potential
Please apply today if interested and qualified or you can send your resume to me directly at *****
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Chuck Cooke
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job ID: 4932832809453377811