We are looking for a new legal assistant or paralegal to join our civil litigation team. Work would include personal injury, probate, contract, bankruptcy, real estate and estate planning matters.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Strong writing skills. Must be able to take client background information and draft declarations and related documents for family law filings...
• Must be able to draft and initiate correspondence where needed.
• Well organized.
• Able to maintain and update client files.
• Excellent and professional social/communication skills.
• Must be able to communicate and assist with challenging clients, opposing counsel and parties.
• Team player (must be able to get along with co-workers).
• Must be able to follow instructions and policy.
• Excellent client service skills (professional, friendly, courteous and helpful).
• Effective listening and communication skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
• Accurate; consistent attention to detail.
Pay is based on experience and qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
We limit customers coming into the office and abide by all state and federal COVID-19 guidelines.
Work Location: One location