Cleaning Tech - NMCC - F/T $1,200 Sign-On Bonus
Under the supervision of the Environmental Services Manager, the EVS Cleaning Tech cleans and services the hospital, Care Center, and clinics to insure a clean, sanitary and safe environment for patients, residents, staff and visitors.
1) High school diploma or GED or obtaining.
2) Must be able to read and understand verbal/written instructions and be task oriented.
3) Physical demands include lifting up to 36-50lbs floor to knee to waist, carrying up to 36-50lbs, and push/pull up to 80 lbs.
4) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
5) Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit an Exemption.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
Salary is commensurate with up to 10 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Additional Information
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Ref Code: 2023-115 Contact Information
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501
Apply Onlinefor Cleaning Tech - NMCC - F/T