Overview of Position
The Client Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the business relationship with the customer. Ensures that all appropriate resources are available and utilized effectively/efficiently to maximize overall business management services and corporate profitability. Develops and maintains positive client relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure client requests are handled appropriately (i. e. within time and budget) while balancing client needs with company profitability. This position has authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a client, either from a financial or services/product standpoint.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Build and strengthen relationship with client
- Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention of management team and client
- Position monitors/audits financial, reimbursement and information management services and is responsible for analyzing the billing effectiveness/cash flow and making recommendations to increase productivity and profitability
- Utilizes their knowledge of the client/business, healthcare practice management and medical billing process/procedures to maximize performance relative to client relationship, client satisfaction, desired survey results and client/company financial performance indicators
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years experience in healthcare practice management or medical billing experience
- Strong client management skills specifically in the area of healthcare revenue cycle services
- Strong data analysis and ; reporting skills are required.
- Must have experience reviewing large amounts of revenue cycle data and determining what that data is telling you and recommending changes based on that knowledge.
- Intermediate Excel skills required (V-lookup, Pivot tables, formulas, etc. )
- Professional presentation skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
Remote but travel required 25
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ***** with Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.