Berkeley Heights, NJ
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey Jobs
Computer Support Specialists Jobs
Who We Are:
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values partnership and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and creative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
It is an outstanding time to join Fiserv and take on a rewarding and challenging role that helps to drive significant change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization.
About the Business:
Fiserv provides multi-charter solutions to address a broad range of client needs.
Our solutions include:
• The DNA® account processing platform, a modern, person-centered, real-time platform built on contemporary technologies to serve the needs of innovative banks and credit unions, as well as a wide range of ancillary solutions supporting DNA
About the Role:
In this position, you will work in a dynamic, professional, customer service-oriented environment, supporting Financial Institutions on the industry’s “leading edge” products. You will respond to customer inquiries, research solutions and solve problems for our clients primarily with DNA Card Services.
In this role, you will gain hands on experience working as part of a world-class financial services technology company. You will help Fiserv clients fully leverage our best in class technology while using your technical expertise to identify opportunities for technology enhancements and process improvement.
• You’ll receive personal development opportunities, including ‘in role’ experiences that challenge your thinking and broaden your skillset, mentorship & coaching, exposure opportunities and formal training.
• You will work with a fun and diverse group of people determined to ensure there are real business improvements that help Fiserv win.
• This is a great opportunity to develop the necessary foundation in technical client support. This role is a talent pipeline for future leaders. We want to hire you for a career, not a role!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Provide consultation, training and support to our DNA clients, including the correct use of the system and application procedures. Focus will be on our ATM, debit card transaction flow and processes within DNA as well as the Shared Branch Interface
• Card Record Creation and Maintenance
• DNA Batch Applications Card Services\Shared Branch
• Understand and manage client expectations ensuring client priorities and high impact items are addressed in a timely manner.
• Support our clients utilizing our products and services.
• Log, track and manage all incoming calls professionally, maintain current notes, provide timely and accurate resolution of client issues, ensuring client satisfaction.
• Provide detailed analysis of issues received from clients. Utilize SQL or Logic to analyze client data.
• Must be able to stage test scenarios in test environments, recreating and documenting each step as reported by client.
• Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution.
• Collaborate extensively with internal departments to resolve client issues, actively contributing to the effectiveness of the team.
• Provide superior client support through excellent written and verbal communication, responsive follow through, and advocacy for client issues within internal departments.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Rotational after hours support
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience accompanied with a High School Diploma/GED.
• 2 - 5 years’ experience in financial industry field. Preferably in the Banking or the Credit Union industry
Job ID: 8828978503522958501
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, 07922