Harbor is currently looking to add a Clinical Therapist to our team in Bryan. This clinician will work with a variety of Mental Health and Substance Use clients ranging in age from youth to adults. Position is full-time (40 hours per week) Monday-Friday.
- Maintains clinical responsibility for individual, family and/or group counseling of clients.
- Completes discharge or linkage to other additional services as needed.
- Provides diagnostic assessments, treatment planning and completes necessary updates as required.
- Provides crisis intervention services and is available for consultation.
- Facilitates referrals to appropriate internal and/or external resources where indicated.
- May provide CPST/Case Management services as needed.
- Requires minimum of a Masters degree in Social Work or a related Behavioral/Mental health field from an accredited college or university.
- Requires license to practice independently as a Social Worker in Ohio (LISW).
- Must have valid Drivers license, acceptable driving record, and deemed insurable through Harbors vehicle insurance carrier.
- A leading provider of mental health and substance use treatment forover 100 years
- 350+ clinical staffserve over24,000 clientsacross multiple locations and in the community each year
- Services ranging from counseling, pharmacological management, primary care, psychological testing, case management, substance use treatment, residential services, vocational program, andmore!
Why Work for Harbor?
It is fast-paced and challenging, but you will have a lot of fun in the process. You will have the opportunity to meet other motivated individuals who are also making a positive impact at our company. Harbor is committed to investing our resources in you! Some benefits of working with Harbor include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off, sick time, and paid holidays
- Tuition and professional license reimbursement programs
- Clinical supervision hours offered
- Employee referral bonuses
- Ability to make a difference in your community!
Associated topics: antibody, biomedical, biopharma, clinical, immuno oncology, injury, kinesiology, medicine, metabolism, transfection