Looking For Passionate, Experienced CNA’s
We are adding several qualified, experienced, and self-motivated CNA’s with skilled nursing / long term care experience to our growing team of health experts...
Why choose RNM Staffing?
• Flexibility to choose shifts when you are able to work - no hours requirements
• Create a schedule that fits your needs
• Great Pay (decided upon hire and based on experience)
• Performance based wage increases
• Take time off any time you need
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs direct patient care as instructed by charge nurse in addition to aiding other professional staff.
Because we contract with facilities throughout the Treasure Valley, there is a good possibility that you will be working in different facilities throughout time your employment with us. You must have the confidence to work at multiple institutions with minimal on-site orientation.
Working within your scope, you will exercise decisiveness, critical thinking, autonomy, and assertiveness.
• Provide for patient's personal hygiene and assist with activities of daily living.
• Work effectively as a team member in the delivery of care. Maintain good working relations with nursing unit staff and other facility employees through appropriate communication.
• Instill confidence in patients by maintaining a neat appearance and performing duties in a competent and caring manner.
• Report observations of patients to the nurse caring for the patient to ensure professional assessment.
Additional responsibilities will be discussed upon hire and in accordance with certification and licensure