Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant that perform direct patient care under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or his/her licensed designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety of individualized patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of patients.
Essential Duties and... Responsibilities:
• Maintains patient confidentiality of all clients.
• Performs duties, as assigned, in an accurate and timely manner.
• All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice.
• Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
• Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or conditions.
• Adheres to standards and procedures of Maxim Healthcare Staffing and all facilities.
• Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor-unit for orientation.
• Represents Maxim Healthcare Staffing with a positive image at all times.
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all facilities.
• Other duties as assigned
• Prefer one year experience as a certified nursing assistant within the last three years.
• Graduate from certified nursing assistant program with subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state requirements with proof of verification as being an active certification.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and knowledge of clerical functions.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility contract, or state regulation).
• Current BLS card.
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
At Maxim Healthcare Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
• Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Awards and recognition programs
• Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim's commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law