St. Luke's Health System is seeking a CNA Medical Unit for a job in Eagle, Idaho.
Job Description & Requirements
• Specialty: Medical Unit...
• Discipline: CNA
• Start Date: ASAP
• Duration: Ongoing
• 36 hours per week
• Shift: 12 hours
• Employment Type: Permanent
St. Luke’s Health System in Eagle is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant or Nurse Apprentice to join our Eagle Urgent Care team.
Clinic Hours are 0 Monday - Friday
• 0.4 FTE (32 hours every 2 weeks)
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) 2, assists nursing personnel in providing patient care in assigned areas. Performs other skills/tasks as identified by the unit/department that require a unique body of knowledge/skills
About Eagle Urgent Care:
No two days in Urgent care are ever the same.
Our patient demographic includes everyone from the very young to the very old and we pride ourselves in positive patient relationships which leads to happy patients.
RNs, CAPS and Nurse Apprentices work together with Providers to treat sprains, strains, fractures, wounds, lacerations, and other injuries. In addition, we treat minor illnesses such as sore throats and urinary tract infections as well as allergic reactions and rashes. We stabilize and transfer those patients that come to us with more severe problems such as heart attacks and strokes.
We also provide point of care testing, EKGs and work closely with Medical Imaging.
Our Nursing staff are certified in ACLS and PALS. Our CNA and Nurse Apprentice staff have BLS, Phlebotomy, and EKG.
Want to have a little variety in your workday and to work with a great team?
Eagle Urgent Care is for you!
• Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
• Documents information in patient record.
• Performs various direct patient care activities under direction of licensed patient care provider.
• Communicates information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
• Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with procedures as appropriate.
• Performs tasks and procedures as ordered by the physician or licensed provider consistent with approved protocols, policies, and procedures.
• Performs tasks that require a unique body of knowledge and skills for that area of service.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None - Experience: 6 months relevant experience and demonstrated expanded skill set as required by unit/ department - Licenses/Certifications: Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice and American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Jenn Sturman at
• St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2023-69722. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Certified Nursing Assistant 2 (CNA) - Eagle Urgent Care
About St. Luke's Health System
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are Idaho's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
• Wellness and fitness programs
• Discount program
• Mileage reimbursement
• Life insurance
• Holiday Pay
• Referral bonus
• Guaranteed Hours
• Employee assistance programs
• Continuing Education
• Medical benefits
• 403b retirement plan
• Dental benefits
• Sick pay
• Vision benefits