NOW OFFERING $750 SIGN-ON BONUS
Fort Myers Surgery Center, is seeking a motivated CNA or Medical Assistant to join our team. The CNA or Medical Assistant would be assisting the Recovery Room with daily activities...
The CNA/MA's duties will include stocking Recovery Room bedsides, dressing patients, walking patients, assisting patients to the bathroom, answering call lights, answering phones and, assisting RN’s as needed. This roll will include transporting patients into the vehicles once they are discharged, Screening Questionnaires, cleaning/making beds, wiping down bedside areas, Preparing linen bags if needed, monitor food supply level, stocking nourishment area and reporting when food is needed to be ordered.
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid time off and life insurance.
• Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant
• One year experience directly related to duties and responsibilities specified is preferred
• Knowledge of patient care charts and patient histories
• Patient Interviewing skills
• Ability to perform standard clinical procedures according to established protocols
• Knowledge of patient evaluation procedures
• Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards
• Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
• Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation