CNA/Patient Care Technician - Overlake Hospital (Nights)
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Patient Care Technician Nights - Overlake Hospital...
• Up to $2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS (pro-rated to FTE)
CURRENT OPENINGS: Night shift, 24 to 36 hours per week (.6 to .9 FTE) with 12-hour shifts. Positions available in the following units:
• Float Pool
• Short Stay Observational & Infusion Unit
• Orthopedic Unit
• General Medical Unit
• Post Op General Surgical Unit
• Postpartum Unit
Successful candidates consistently demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, strong critical thinking abilities and great communication skills in addition to clinical competence.
Why join Overlake?
• Up to $2000 Bonus
• Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
• FREE Parking & FREE Transit
• $10,000 per year in tuition reimbursement
• 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7%
• Immediate vesting in matching funds
Our culture: At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued and cared for. Our leaders are local, and connected to day-to-day operations. The more you know about us, the more you'll want to join us.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training required.
• Nursing Assistant-Certified (NA-C) required.
• Medical Assistant-Registered (MA-R) also required (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure).
• Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers certification required.
• One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact is preferred.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and EKG preferred.
• Computer familiarity is preferred.
• Knowledge and handling of hospital equipment, record keeping.
• Ability to read, write, and speak in the English language.
Overlake is recognized as one of the top hospitals in the country, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy