This role requires traveling. Base salary 40k, generous incentives/bonuses, and full benefits!
Field Market Specialists are responsible for originating business directly from real estate investors, wholesale brokers, other business sources, referral partners, builders, fix & flip operators and owners of residential rental properties looking to refinance or expand their portfolio through acquisitions. The Field Market Specialist provide Fix & Flip, New Construction, and Rental financing to Investors. Field Market Specialist will manage their territory by sourcing new customers, conducting trainings, and being visible as a product expert in their market area. Field Market Specialists will assist brokers and investors with product and pricing-related questions and work with clients to submit applications through the online portal.
- Focuses on partnering with retail and wholesale specialists as well as direct real estate broker, mortgage brokers, originators and large real estate investors
- Fosters a trust-based relationship, educate the borrower on loan products and understand client needs and goals
- Performs at a high level in a team-based remote environment by facilitating the application process, overcoming objections and educating customers
- Collects relevant information from the client to assist them in submitting an online application or submitting on his/her behalf; sets accurate expectations with the customer and manage process from initial discussion to term sheet generation to receipt of application deposit
- Manages lead database within a CRM, stays up to date on all leads by utilizing tasks and effective follow up routines
- Surpasses weekly, monthly and annual production goals on total phone calls placed, deposits received, conversion rates and customer satisfaction
- Approaches the role with a hunger to be the best and exceed expectations
EDUCATION - REQUIRED
- High School Diploma
EDUCATION - PREFERRED
- BA - Bachelor of Arts
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial/residential mortgage lending or equivalent
- NMLS licensing preferred
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently while remaining a team player
- Strong business to business sales experience, customer service, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with all applicable regulatory requirements, including AML, OFAC, Fair Lending, etc.
- Superb organizational and time management skills to balance workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and overcome objections
- Strong computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce) and internet navigational skills
- Nevada is prohibited from originating loans vesting to an individual. This restriction applies to all products.
Powered by JazzHR