At Jacobs, we’re transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today.
As an Entry Level Commissioning & Energy Specialist on our team in Arlington, VA, you will participate in both onsite and office activities to support Commissioning and Energy projects. You will have the opportunity to support all commissioning related activities to include testing (QA/QC, Functional Performance), training, equipment and systems start-up, resulting in a safe and functional environment that meets established design requirements and stakeholder expectations. You will have the opportunity to be involved in energy projects including audits, efficiency studies and renewable energy development focused on improving performance for clients and positively impacting carbon reduction goals.
Working together, we’ll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future – big and small, global and local.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent years of experience
- Progressive experience in commissioning activities such as: Utility infrastructure, life safety, electrical power systems, low voltage systems, building/facility systems/components, and facility O&M
- Working knowledge of NFPA, NETA and NICET electrical testing and code requirements
- US Citizenship
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- Industry recognized commissioning certification
- LEED or other sustainability certification