About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
The Reception / Guest Services Ambassador is responsible for the delivery of amazing guest experiences at one of the most exciting JLL client’s offices. We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to create best-in-class reception & concierge experiences for employees, business clients, community members and interview candidates. Be at the heart of our reputation for extraordinary guest services!
Key ResponsibilitiesCore functions include:
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests, anticipate their needs, assist with arrival, office orientation, and departure - respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day!
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality
- Take initiative to proactively address guest needs and answer questions
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the office services, spaces, and amenities available to guests and help them feel welcomed and productive
- Collaborate with team members to communicate trends in guest services and develop best practices and streamlined processes that respond to guests’ needs
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Demonstrate confidence, professionalism, responsiveness, and exceptional customer service skills
- Track all visitors, including vendors, visiting employees and guests
- Manage parking and vehicle logs and records
- Coordinate security access cards for employees and vendors
- Welcome event guests and assist with printing visitor badges
- Assist with tracking employee on-boarding/off-boarding processes
- Manage incoming and outgoing courier and other packages or mail as required
- Support the annual management plan by accomplishing key performance indicators
- Perform ad hoc facilities assignments as needed
- Experience: Minimum 2 years previous customer service-related experience
- Flexibility: We look for flexibility and positive attitude in managing shifting daily priorities and high volume of guests
- People Person: The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected
- Excellent Communicator: Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate professionally and passionately. Fluency in English and the local language is required
- Multi-tasker: Knows how to multi-task while ensuring consistent and elevated guest experiences and accuracy
- Technology and Tools: Proficient in a range of information technology tools and platforms
- Minimal Physical Activity: Ability to perform minimal physical activity such as carrying small packages
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people, and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to lower their health costs and increase their personal and financial security.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest @ am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.