Responsible for performing complex analysis and modeling. Utilizes a variety of systems including, but not limited to Excel, Access, Visual Basic, SAS, and InfoQuest at an intermediary level. Provides analytical support on various strategies to ensure company goals are met. Coordinates the production of performance reports and updates for senior management. May utilize established databases to provide statistical and financial modeling. Analyzes portfolio trends, concerning risk, loss trends, marketing performance, portfolio dynamics, and bureau scoring criteria. Will participate in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion and independent judgment. 2-5 years' experience preferred. Required skills:
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning ability
- Able to quickly comprehend business objectives, and recommend/implement decision engine functions and capabilities to meet them.
- Creative thinker capable of building new processes and solving complex problems
- Able to manage work to meet deadlines and manage multiple competing priorities effectively
- 3- 5 years Financial industry experience with Consumer Lending including Home Loans/Mortgage products, underwriting or related operational or system support areas
- Able to function in a multi-tasked fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills with multiple levels of management
- Very organized in work
- Able to create and deliver presentations to large and small audiences.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Automated Decision Systems, direct knowledge of programming language is not required but a basic understanding is a plus
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: