- Execute assigned GPO contracts for US Pharma in accordance with applicable processes, policies, procedures including full ownership and support for these contracts as follows:
- Interpret complex contractual language, and properly configure pricing and performance requirements into the contracting system to accurately reflect contract terms
- Complete maintenance setup of contracts including contract amendments, contract price changes, product changes (launches, discontinuations, divestitures, and acquisitions), contract membership/eligibility and wholesaler notifications
- Support maintenance of contract membership information including customer demographics, identifiers, and class of trade to ensure accurate contract payments and meet applicable regulatory requirements
- Perform peer review on other CA contract setups to ensure accuracy of setup, proper documentation and accurate government pricing attributes and flags are properly reflected
- Properly capture all systemic attributes in the system to ensure accurate government calculations
- Ensure critical data (customer submitted, third party and internal data) is properly entered and processed in the system
- Process rebate payments and reconciliations to ensure contract compliance and accurate and timely rebate payments that follow GSK policies and best practices
- Resolve rebate disputes or inquiries from customers and field teams
- Resolve customer payment disputes through research of internal systems and partnering with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure positive customer experience and support accurate payments
- Ensure contract setup and rebate payments are supported with the appropriate supporting documentation to ensure a complete audit trail to support internal and external audits
- Understand key Government Pricing contract configuration requirements and apply this knowledge to each contract implementation
- Initiate and drive process improvement opportunities to improve cost effectiveness and efficiency
- Partner with Contract Development Managers and Account Managers to review contracts and amendments to identify and resolve potential contract language concerns and operational system viability and impact
- Apply expert knowledge of existing process, system functionality and capabilities to identify potential system solutions for new contract setups and drive process improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Audit, Business Systems and Analytics or other related area or 3-5 years relevant experience
- Pharmaceutical or contracting experience
- Ability to exercise good judgment and independently think and recognize complex and detailed issues
- Self-starter with the ability to work individually and within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet strict deadlines, and communicate with multiple levels of management.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and proven ability to collaborate effectively in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Proven data and system skills and ability to work in multiple systems with agility to understand how they are interrelated
- Ability to use prior knowledge of the system and experience with the system to accurately approach new contract setups
- Fast learner with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide detailed documentation
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose - to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together - so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns - as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it's also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We're committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1- (US Toll Free) or +1 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At GSK, the health and safety of our employees are of paramount importance. As a science-led healthcare company on a mission to get ahead of disease together, we believe that supporting vaccination against COVID-19 is the single best thing we can do in the US to ensure the health and safety of our employees, complementary workers, workplaces, customers, consumers, communities, and the patients we serve.
GSK has made the decision to require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowed by state or local law and where vaccine supply is readily available. The only exceptions to this requirement are employees who are approved for an accommodation for religious, medical or disability-related reasons.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.