Why Work at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa?
Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
Free covered parking
Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (Full-time colleagues)
Retirement savings plan
Excellent training and professional development
Tuition/Wellness reimbursement, up to $1,000 a year!
Employee Stock Purchase plan
Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.An intermediate line cook requires good communication and culinary skills. The desired cook candidate will have hotel cooking experience and a culinary degree. An intermediate cook should have a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures. Intermediate cook will work single stations in the kitchen and require significant supervision and training.Requirements
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- 2 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills.
- Able to work single station in the kitchen.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Source: Hospitality Online