BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Copywriter in California!!
08+ Months Contract with possibility of extension or perm
- The Senior Manager, Events and Employee Engagement Internal Comms is a high-energy, innovative, creative individual responsible for leading Client's internal communications strategy to support our employee and external events to bring employees together, both in person and online.
- This individual will partner closely with Employee Events, Strategic Events, Marketing, Real Estate and Workplace Services, Corporate Communications (PR), Employee Success (HR), and other leaders across the company to drive key milestones and initiatives around client's global events for customers and more than 74,000 employees.
- Collaborate across teams to establish and execute a global internal communications strategy and narrative for Client Employee Engagement Events, Major Company Events, as well as external Strategic Events
- Manage, write, and deliver internal communications, while ensuring a consistent brand voice
- Identify creative ways to engage employees in events, both small and large, local and global, and in-person and remote.
- Lead the employee events component of Client's future of work and Success From Anywhere messaging and collaborate with other stakeholders on the greater narrative
- Collaborate with other internal comms and employer brand leaders on our culture narrative and the role our events have within it
- Guide the Employee Engagement Events team on communications best practices
- Partner with other comms leaders on process and documentation to help drive greater efficiencies and alignment
- Define key messages, prepare talking points and briefings, coaching leadership as needed
- Assist the broader communications team on internal issues management and various initiatives
- Ensure consistent implementation of our brand and style guidelines
- Manage and evolve KPI dashboard to track engagement metrics and leverage insights to inform content
- 5-8 years of experience in communications, public relations, or marketing. Experience in a global, fast-paced, disruptive environments is a plus
- A deep interest in events or a curiosity to dive in to learn more
- Self-starter who can work independently and seek out answers, as well as flexibility to iterate with a team
- Demonstrated ability to articulate recommended approaches and to influence teams and stakeholders
- Creative writing and copy editing experience across a range of mediums (blogs, social, Slack, email, etc.)
- Strong project management skills and abilities to meet ever-evolving deadlines
- Deliver and manage concurrent projects, manage ambiguity, and be flexible in your approach
- Know how to work in a highly matrixed organization, move quickly and drive results
- Comfortable using data for storytelling and to influence future programs and effectiveness
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work with numerous tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with Marketing Cloud or other email technology, and Slack a plus
- Experience with email metrics and/or data analytics
- A Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication and Marketing-related specialties, a plus
- Last, but not least, a desire to be part of a collaborative, dynamic ... and might we add, fun, team!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 176488 when responding to this ad.
- Attention To Detail
- Brand Identity
- Business Communication
- Copy Editing
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!