Do you love helping others?
The Massage Envy Sarasota South franchised location* is a team with a purpose, vision, and values that separate us from the rest. We hire positive, caring, and passionate professionals to join our team of Sales Associates; customer service experts who understand the big picture and will add to our amazing culture!
We help people feel their best
Gratitude - Optimism - Empathy
Consistency - Excellence
We want our four franchised Massage Envy locations to be the place where people come to feel their best! So we strive to create a supportive, inclusive, and fun environment where employees can bring out the best in each other and have a huge impact on the lives of our teammates and clients!
You'll have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including
- Part time Sales Associates are scheduled less than 30 hours per week
- Free employee membership with the ability to earn free massages and facials, plus discounted additional services, service enhancements and skin care products!
- Dental/Vision cost-shared plans offered for full-time employees, 50% paid by Massage Envy
- We also offer a confidential mental health assistance and support program through SupportLinc.
- Referral Bonus Program for referring new part or full time employee to one of our 4 locations
- Room for advancement including a Manager-in-Training and Leadership Development program
- Our 4 local locations offer flexibility of schedule
- Employee of the year program, with regional and national recognition oppertunities
- Fun, supportive work environment, with managers who care about you!
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with:
- An hourly wage beginning $13.00 per hour
- Performance review and raise every 6 months based on performance
- Commission on membership sales, with bonus based on number sold
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
- Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn t the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of massage and skin care services.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Associated topics: cajera, cajero, cashier, client, customer experience representative, customer service associate, retail associate, retail cashier, retail sales associate, retail sales consultant