Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Job Family: Cyber Engineering
GDIT is seeking a ServiceNow Cyber Engineer to join a program team supporting a government customer in a highly complex information technology environment. Provide support to the Program Executive Office Command Control Communications-Tactical PEO C3T to integrate functionality onto the ServiceNow platform to create a Fielding and Configuration Management Tool (FACT). The tool will be used to establish and maintain Portfolio Wide data structure to support various workflows, engineering configuration, fielding support Services, forms/dashboards, and logistics configuration management. In this role, a typical day will include:
• Develop ServiceNow ITSM capabilities for Request Management, workflows, business rules, and scripting
• Engineer other ServiceNow ITSM and core platform functionality capabilities as required
• Develop applications including configuration, report development, and data migration, where applicable
• Develop 3rd party integrations using REST APIs
• Identify and implement technical best-practice solutions to address client requirements.
• Perform unit-testing and resolves code defects
• Assist with technical design and documentation
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements
Education / Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
• A minimum of 10 years of related work experience
• Experience in software development and working on software development projects of varying size and complexity
• Experience developing APIs
• Experience with web site content development and testing
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.
• Up-to-date knowledge of marketplace and technology changes pertinent to ServiceNow, monitoring tools, and ITIL processes.
• Experience with developing Service Catalog and ServiceNow workflows'
• Experience designing ServiceNow architecture, data designs, or overall solution architecture
• Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer
• Experience deploying and maintaining ServiceNow Management, Instrumentation, and Discovery (MID) Servers a plus
• Experience with ServiceNow Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Common Service Data Model (CSDM) / and Discovery a plus
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.