Top Reasons to Work with Us We are leading innovation in our REIT niche and our company continues to expand rapidly. This role is open due to promotion from within!
We work hard, play hard and take care of our team like family. If you are currently an Executive Level Marketing Leader with senior expertise in digital marketing leadership for Brick and Mortar, Multi-store or related business models – nationwide – we look forward to speaking with you. Apply Now!
What You Will Be Doing Take the helm over a highly productive, innovative and collaborative digital marketing operation for a rapidly expanding brick and mortar, national retail chain in the REIT space.
What You Need for this Position
- 10 + years of senior marketing leadership experience
- 5 years of in-depth experience leading digital marketing strategy for brick-and-mortar stores, nationwide
- Ability to relocate and a desire to work onsite with a highly collaborative team
- Vacation/PTO: 5+ weeks of PTO/Vacation
- Medical: 100% Employer paid premiums
- Dental: 100% Employer paid premiums
- Vision: 100% Employer paid premiums
- 401k: 4% Employer Match
- Bonus: Bonus
- Relocation: Provided
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Work Environment
- Two great locations to select from!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.