Due to client requirement, qualified applicants must be able to show proof of vaccination.
We're looking for a dedicated Data Analyst to support our industry-leading client in Charlotte. This is a hybrid role - 3 days/week onsite, 2 days/week remote (remote optional). Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- Support existing reporting processes, execution of scripts and distribution of recurring data extracts
- Identify opportunities to improve existing inefficiencies with SQL stored procedures, scheduled jobs and/or workflow processes
- End-to-End ownership of ad hoc data requests; gather and document business requirements, write and test SQL queries to produce business deliverables
- Monitor automated processes for errors and failures; facilitate the appropriate recovery action
- Create and maintain Team Documentation: data dictionaries, technical support guides, user training guides, webinar storyboards, project requirements and plans
- Collaborate and support team projects as needed to ensure team success
- Ensure project tasks are completed within defined timelines, communicate concerns, delays or roadblocks, provide weekly project status updates
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, or Statistics
- At least 2 years of SQL experience, including relational database experience in a professional setting
- Proficiency in writing and verifying complex SQL and stored procedures
- Proficiency with MS Excel and pivot tables/charts
- Highly inquisitive, energetic self-starter able to work independently or collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively communicate with business, customer and technical audiences
- Organized and detail-oriented with an ability to quickly shift priorities and manage, track and complete deliverables in a timely manner
- Experience visualizing business insights with MS Power BI or other data visualization tools is preferred
- Experience in the retail industry preferred
Job ID: 363027
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!