Amazon Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) are looking for delivery associates (non-DOT drivers) to help deliver packages to customers. DSPs are independent businesses that partner with Amazon to deliver packages. They offer competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for career growth.Â
As a delivery associate, you will drive a non-DOT regulated delivery van, stay active, work... independently, and be part of a motivated team that safely delivers Amazon packages to customers in your community every day. During van deliveries, you will deliver packages without the assistance of a Helper. This position only makes unscheduled deliveries.
This position requires aÂ No class designated, Valid License.
Apply now to schedule your in-person interview and receive an on-the-spot job offer!
Location: HBF2 - 21320 84th Ave S., Kent, WA
Compensation:Â At least $21.00/hour,* plus overtime and benefits
Shifts: Multiple shift options starting as early as 4:30am and 11am
What Youâ€ ll Do
• Drive a non-DOT regulated van delivering packages to your communityÂ
• Work 4-5 days per week and up to 11 hours per day including breaks with shifts available seven days a week. Part-time positions are also available depending on DSP
• Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
• Load and offload packages from the truck
• Deliver packages weighing up to 50lbs.
What Youâ€ ll Need
• Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the USÂ
• Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment
• Follow a mapped delivery route, track and report working hours and breaks at appropriate times, adhere to all safety policies, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with all weather and conditionsÂ
Why You'll Love Working for an Amazon Delivery Service PartnerÂ
Many of our Delivery Service Partners offer great benefits â€ including healthcare, competitive pay, flexible schedules, and opportunities for career advancement â€ all in a safe and inclusive environment. Offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Competitive wage plus overtime
• On-the-job training and career growth opportunities, such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification
• Holiday pay opportunities
Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs when their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation that relates to Amazonâ€ s tools, systems, or work areas and therefore necessitates Amazonâ€ s input. For applicants with disabilities who may need an accommodation, please visitÂ https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us Â for more information.