THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
The Delivery Driver checks all products for accuracy against quality standards and delivers products to customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner while working as part of a team. Support the restaurant by performing other workstation duties. Comply with Papa John’s uniform, appearance, and operations standards as defined in the Operations Manual, PIZZAcademy, Team Member Handbook, and with federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Pay Rate: Delivery drivers earn minimum wage plus tips and delivery reimbursement. Total hourly wages, including tips and delivery reimbursement can be as high as $25 to $30 per hour. Tips and delivery reimbursement are paid out daily at the end of each shift.
• Perform duties including pre-delivery vehicle preparation, learning the delivery area, checking orders for quality and accuracy, following proper delivery procedures; providing quality customer service through positive and professional interaction with customers in person or by phone, and acting with a sense of urgency in everything they do. Perform other assigned workstation duties including making quality products, preparing ingredients and taking orders.
• Work as part of a team and assist each other by being on time for their shift, supporting other workstations during their shift and completing all closing duties, including cleaning, at the end of each shift. Enhance the company’s image by complying with uniform and appearance standards. Contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun.
• Accurately process order paperwork and payment transactions, execute cash management duties, and use the FOCUS System. Support sales efforts by suggestively selling to increase the check average when taking an order and distributing door hangers during every shift. Protect the company’s assets by maintaining organized, safe, and clean work areas; comply with safety and security standards at all times.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Must have a driver’s license valid under the laws of the state(s) where the team member works, proof of insurance, reliable vehicle and the ability to drive
• Skills: Cash management; planning and organization; effective communication