At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate's smile as much as our patient's smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients' lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and well-being. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal... accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are motivated to help our patients and communities.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
• Full suite of benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life)
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• 401K with matching company contributions
• In house Continuing Education and training funds for outside CEs
• Benefits that support child care needs
• Wellness Programs
• Referral Bonuses ($2K-5K depending on role)
Office Location Gentle Dental Puyallup 5610 176th St. East
Puyallup, WA 98375
With travel to other offices in the area
• Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
• Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
• 1+ years of experience in Ortho
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
• X-Ray Certification
• Bilingual Spanish
• Expanded Functions Certified
• Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) when applicable
• High School or better