Job Location: FL - North Fort Myers - N. Fort Myers, FL...
Position Type: Dental Assistant
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: *Full Time
Are you ready for a rewarding position in a professional setting where your dental assisting knowledge and clinical skills are appreciated? Are you caring, compassionate, and focused on building relationships with patients while striving to improve their oral health?
Since 1992 Coast Dental has been improving the smiles of dental patients across Florida, Georgia, and Texas. Our Dental Assistants (Patient Care Coordinators) are an important component of the clinical team and will partner with the Dentist to provide superior care. Coast Dental Assistants experience increased job satisfaction because they are part of the #CoastFamily culture.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A COAST DENTIST
• You will assist the Dentist in providing dental treatment, care, and education to patients.
• You will leverage your strong back-office knowledge of dental procedures and dental administrative processes.
• You will ensure reviews and completion of required documentation.
• You will present care plans as needed and explain insurance benefits and options.
• You will be eligible for productivity bonuses that match your efforts
• Escort patients from the front to their treatment area
• Document and chart all dental procedures performed during each patient visit
• Perform X-Rays
• Work professionally and maintain patient confidentiality per HIPPA
• Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA) certification or a Registered or Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) license, according to state guidelines and limitations.
• Radiography licensure
• Minimum of one-year dental experience preferred.
• Excellent customer services skills and verbal communication skills.
COAST DENTAL BENEFITS
• Competitive compensation
• Work-life balance
• Relocation and retention bonuses
• Health, life, vision, and pet insurance
• Diverse and inclusive culture
• Military-friendly employer
YOU ARE INVITED TO APPLY, TODAY