We are looking to add a Dental Assistant to join our multi-specialty dental family. This is a full-time position Monday through Thursday. We are a fast paced, private practice specializing in providing exceptional patient care utilizing up to date technology including digital x-rays, nomad and iTero Scanner. If you are a professional, positive, team-oriented person we look forward to... meeting you.
• An active Washington State DA registration.
• Knowledge of restorative dental procedures and terminology.
• Team Player.
• Multi-tasker and self-motivated.
• Professional Demeanor.
• Punctual with excellent work ethic.
• Dentrix, nomad and iTero knowledge is a plus, but we'll teach you.
Primary Role Expectations (not limited to):
• Assist Doctor with Restorative procedures i.e. fillings, crown/bridge, pediatric recare
• Acquire Panoramic, Bitewing and Periapical radiographs as needed.
• Sterilization of instruments.
• Accurately chart treatment information in patient records.
• Medical and Vision insurance
• Holiday pay
• 401K with matching contributions
• Continuing education reimbursement
• No charge dental care for employee and immediate family
• Established dental office of ~15 years
• Specialty Clinic
• General Dentistry
• Pediatric Dentistry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Vision insurance
• Day shift
• No weekends
N95 face masks. Scrub caps. Face shields. Full gowns.
• Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
• Washington State Dental Assistant License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location