Attention all Dental Assistants, we are calling on you to partner with us to complete dental exams, treatment, and X-rays to our Military Service members.
We will primarily work weekends, with some occasional weekdays in the State of Florida on an "as needed basis...
We provide health readiness services to meet the medical and dental requirements to maintain a deployable military force for the following
• U.S. Army Reserve (USAR)
• Army National Guard (ARNG)
• U.S. Navy Reserve (USNR)
• U.S. Marine Forces Reserve (MARFORRES)
• U.S. Coast Guard Reserve (USCGR)
• Air National Guard (ANG)
• U.S. Air Force Reserve (USAFR)
• Provide dental services in a mobile environment.
• Provide Digital x-Rays (BW & PANO).
• Provide sterilization of instruments.
• Variable days - primarily on Saturday and Sunday
• Active Dental Assistant Certification in the state (CDA, RDA, EDDA, EFDA)
• Active Radiology Certification
• CPR/BLS Certification
• Comfortable with 4-handed chair-side assisting
• Experience with sterilization
• Experience with basic administrative functions
• Experience working with military - preferred
• Proficient with computer programs
• Must have weekend availability
With over three decades of experience, we are a trusted industry leader. Our experienced team of clinicians and logistics professionals are dedicated, and strive to do the right thing for our partners and their members every time. Because of this commitment, we’ve set a new standard of care delivery through our fixed-clinic, mobile treatment center, telemedicine, and portable deployment models.
Join our team, and become a part of a bridge for better health.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo background check (including criminal record check) and drug screening. We use E-Verify in our hiring process.
DOCS Health is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. DOCS Health will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law