At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal... accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are motivated to help our patients and communities.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
Full-time, 4 days 32 hours
• Employee Assistance Program
• Medical and pharmacy, dental, vision (for employees and their families)
• Basic life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance
• 6 Paid holidays and 1 Paid floating holiday
• PTO (80 hours per year for hourly; 120 hours per year for salaried)
• 401k plan and deferred compensation plan
• In house Continuing Education and training funds for outside CEs
• Benefits that support child care needs
• Wellness Programs
• Referral Bonuses ($2K-5K depending on role)
Gentle Dental Northpointe
2902 164th St. SW
Lynnwood, WA 98087
• Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program
• Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
• X-Ray Certification
• Bilingual Spanish
• Expanded Functions Certified
• Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) accreditation
• High School or better