Dental Assistant | Starting at $22.24/hr to $32.68/hr
Maple Valley, Washington
Starting at $22.24 to $32.68 per hour, depending on experience.
Offering a generous new hire total compensation package which includes, but is not limited to...
• Paid time off, holiday pay, 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, license reimbursement and continuing education funds.
To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit
Willamette Dental Group seeks a Dental Assistant that incorporates empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It's what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of having providers and offices rated very highly on patient satisfaction surveys. For more information visit .
• Work under the supervision of a dentist, and perform all aspects of four-handed dentistry and dental assisting duties, within the scope outlined by the state's dental practice act.
• Prepare and maintain instruments, equipment, materials and treatment rooms for all dental procedures.
• Demonstrate an understanding of Evidence Based Dentistry and how EBD relates to our unique treatment philosophy while exhibiting excellent communication skills to provide clear and effective education and council to patients in regard to:
• the care and health of the oral environment, and attention to patient comfort
• therapeutic dental recommendations
• preoperative and postoperative care
• Adhere to all state, government and company regulations and guidelines including but not limited to HIPPA, Health & Safety and Risk Management
• Washington Dental Assistant Registration (RDA) is required upon hire.
• Opportunities to utilize the Washington Expanded Functions Dental Auxiliary license, if applicable.
• Additional DANB issued national certifications, i.e.: Certified Dental Assistant (CDA), are recognized and valued
• Utilize your state specific dental assisting credentials to the fullest scope of practice.
• CPR/BLS certification for healthcare providers.
• Compliance with all Health & Safety requirements to include infection control and sterilization techniques and protocols.
• Current government mandates require full COVID vaccination status, or lawful exemption status, for all persons, including student externs, who will be working or present in an Oregon or Washington health care facility.
• Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID positive.
• Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and federal governments.
• A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
• Excellent benefits including:
• Paid time off
• 401k $1 for $1 match up to 5% of your compensation or the IRS limit for 401(k) contributions, whichever comes first
• Medical, dental, life and disability insurances
• Tuition reimbursement
• A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of health, compassion, innovation and integrity.
• Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
• Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
• A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50 years.
• Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA and ID.
• Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible outcomes.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA