Brookside Dental is now hiring Dental Front Office Receptionist in Bellevue, WA 98005. View job listing details and apply now.
Brookside Dental is looking for a full-time team member to join our front office! We are looking for someone with a great personality, very friendly, dependable, have exceptional people skills and a fierce work ethic in a fast-paced environment...
We are a well-established family dental practice in Bellevue. We are committed to providing exceptional service to our patients and are looking for someone who is highly motivated and has a thorough understanding of scheduling, dental insurance and presenting treatment plans. 1-2 years minimum dental experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate if they have strong customer service and phone skills.
• Responsible for maintaining the office schedule and overall office production for efficiency, productivity and profitability
• Presenting and explaining treatment plans/financial coverage to the patients
• Collecting patient payments
• Exceptional customer service
• 1-2 minimum dental experience
• Familiarity w/Dentrix software
• Computer literacy and proficiency
• Knowledge of dental insurances
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Being able to work independently and well with other members of the team
• Monday-Thursday 7:30am-Close (5:30pm)
• Very Infrequent Fridays
• Medical/vision/life/disability insurance
• PTO/Holiday/Sick pay
• Bonus structure
• Dental care (excludes lab costs)
If you are interested in this position and are looking for growth potential, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and let us know where your dream vacation spot is!
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $40.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Dental office
• Private practice
• 10 hour shift
• Dental receptionist: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location