100% Tuition Coverage - Career Advancement - Up to $7,500 Sign-On Bonus - Tool & Boot Allowances
What is the value of a WM job?
- The value of a WM job is more than a paycheck. It's a way to create opportunities for you and your family
- We Are Stable:? Our WM team is home every day, and our team members?perform essential and meaningful work
- We Are Committed to Growth:? 100% tuition paid for benefits eligible employees and?their family, and established career progression
- We Are Investing in You:? Amazing Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K with match, discounted stock options, dependent day care, and more!
Who are we?
Top Pay & Incentives:
- Earn $19.04 - $33.32 per hour*
- Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus*
- Monthly Tool Allowance
- Annual Boot Allowance
- 100% tuition paid for benefits eligible employees and?their family, and established career progression
- Company match on 401K
- Discounted stock options
- Dependent day care
- Provided uniform/PPE
- 3 weeks paid time off and paid holiday pay
- Employee discount programs and more!
(*depending on location)
Free to You:
- Basic and dependent life insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Critical illness coverage
- Employee family assistance program
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the WM online application (Provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes about 10 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with an account specialist to discuss available accounts (We'll contact you at the number provided)
- Valid driver's license and must have a clean driving record
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
- Successfully complete and pass pre-employment drug screen and physical
Interested in Working with WM? Apply Today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.