Provides support for member-facing employees regarding all Digital Services, including but not limited to online and mobile banking and related products, debit and credit card products, and ACH (Automated Clearing House) services. Performs specific functions within the Digital Services Department and serves as a subject matter expert.Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as subject matter expert for all Digital Service products and services, providing proactive, exceptional support to members and employees for retail and business services. Assists employees in responding to escalated member inquiries and issues with all Digital Service products. Helps build organizational competence and teamwork to support and deliver all Digital Service products and services. Aligns all Digital Service delivery with membership needs and organizational goals.
- Performs operational tasks related to debit and credit cards, ACH, online, treasury and mobile banking, mobile, and remote deposit.
- Provides recommendations to manager related to process improvements to ensure efficient operations are in place.
- Provides excellent member service through active listening, critical thinking, problem solving, and providing alternative solutions. Prepares end-of-cycle, monthly, quarterly, and on-demand reports as needed.
- Responsible for the provision and upkeep to Digital Services training materials for the Learning Department. Assists in maintaining departmental procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between members and vendors and/or internal departments.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Minimum two years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions. Minimum of six - (6) months of member service experience required.
A high school degree or GED is required.
A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required to be an effective subject matter expert in the position. In depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature is a normal part of the day-to-day experience. Communications can involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
Is able to bend, sit, and stand in order to perform primarily sedentary work with limited physical exertion and occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation. Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance.
Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.
Mental and/or Emotional Requirements
Must be able to perform job functions independently or with limited supervision and work effectively either on own or as part of a team. Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions. Must be able to complete basic mathematical calculations, spell accurately, and understand computer basics. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
Nothing in the Position description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. This Job description is not a contract and should not be constructed as a guarantee of employment
for any period of time.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Interra is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or status as a protected veteran among other factors.
Interra Credit Union invites all qualified and interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity, please contact ***** and one of our Human Resources Consultants will contact you within 48 hours.