Phoenix, Arizona Jobs
Financial and Investment Analysts, Financial Risk Specialists, and Financial Specialists, All Other Jobs
Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
The Director of FP&A will play a key role as a strategic business partner to the Senior Leadership Team. In this role, s/he will make a vital contribution to the assessment of regional and corporate operations, drive improvements in the budget and forecasting process, and improve current reporting tools and resources, which will position the company for aggressive growth over the next several years. The successful candidate is strategic, yet hands-on, as many aspects of the role require individual contributions at personal, staff, business, and technology levels.
The Director of FP&A will collaborate with the corporate and practice leadership teams on finance-related activities stemming from result of business development opportunities including de novo projects and M&A integrations. S/He will participate in due diligence, financial leadership assessment, and change management for acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, and other growth avenues.
The Director of FP&A will drive continued growth and foster a strong commitment to the development of analytical teams at all levels. S/He will help develop, implement, and manage financial planning best practices, thereby supporting GNS’s strong commitment to managing the business at the highest levels of efficiency and productivity within a fast-moving culture.
Director, Financial Planning and Analysis Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist the leadership team with strategic and tactical thinking that successfully integrates people, technology, and systems within time and budget constraints.
• Manage and directs financial reporting systems with the VP of Finance – both day-to-day operations and development.
• Manage monthly reporting activities, budget vs. actuals review, and business-leader discussions. The Director will be charged with providing business leaders with key insights, actionable intelligence, and financial learnings such that they are able to make business decisions accordingly.
• Create, modify, and manage complex financial models that support organization-wide strategic planning, including across multiple practices and ancillary business.
• Support and manage the corporate annual planning process, including collaborating with corporate and regional leaders to understand and decide on financial trade-offs and investment opportunities.
• Manage the preparation, assessment and validation of entity-level profitability.
• Collaborate with regional practices, operations management, and other constituents to enhance the operational efficiency of the organization. Also gain buy-in for new initiatives and process improvements.
Director, Financial Planning and Analysis Qualifications:
• Five or more years of progressive financial analysis experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Expert knowledge in budgeting and forecasting processes.
• Experience and ability to model and synthesize complex financial analysis, operational, and KPI data into concise presentations and decision framework, on a regular basis.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in M&A and financial systems integrations.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite; highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance preferred
Job ID: 678995503718364403
Phoenix, Arizona, 85003