The Director, FP&A plays a primary role in providing financial analysis, and reporting for CEO, CFO, Corporate and external analysts. Interprets internal and external business challenges and drives critical information dissemination around products, processes and services. Utilizes understanding of industry trends to inform decision making process. This role will be responsible for the preparation, analysis, and presentation of the budget and forecast. The successful incumbent will lead a team to work with each department across all sites of the company to understand the business and its financial needs. This individual will also lead in establishing financial guidance for the fiscal year, periodically updating company progress against that guidance, including appropriate communication to the executive team, and lead in process improvements in budgeting and forecasting.
• Prior Finance/FP&A experience leading teams at a Global level and for large businesses with multiple segments, complex industry dynamics, customer segmentation, and competitive landscapes, FP&A experience in publicly company desired.
• Demonstrated executive presence & communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
• Established project management skills.
• 5-10+ years’ experience in Finance/FP&A Operations, CFA degree preferred
• Bachelor's or master’s degree from an accredited university or college.
• Offer solid programs for enhancing companywide budgeting and forecasting process with key stake holders
• Strong team builder, support and develop an organizational culture that fosters strong Financial understanding and awareness
• View problems as opportunities, effectively overcome people organizational blocks to achieve results
For immediate consideration, apply today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 4388440350046904985