Director of Cardiopulmonary Services
: Coastal TX
Director of Cardiopulmonary Services Responsibilities
- 200-bed Acute Care
- Joint Commission accredited facility
- Part of a larger healthcare system
Director of Cardiopulmonary Services Qualifications
- Daily operations of the Cardiopulmonary Services department including all administrative, fiscal, and technical activities to ensure efficient provision of high-quality health care services.
- Quality control activities, performance improvement, and clinical operations of the department.
- Meeting all regulatory requirements related to Cardiopulmonary Services.
- Associate Degree in Applied Science
- Five plus (5+) years clinical experience in Cardiopulmonary Services.
- Two plus (2+) years supervisory experience in a health care organization.
The hospital offers an incredible benefit package and offers aggressive compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance is available.
Job ID: 4003525068203467285