24 Seven is partnering with the world's most recognizable sportswear brand to find an Director of Consumer Creation Communications to join their team on a 6mnth contract that has potential to extend and even become full time if a good fit.
As a Director of Consumer Creation Communications you will be responsible for building strategies to lead and drive our client’s narrative with a particular focus on consumer business. You will create and drive strategies to connect to key audiences including employees using traditional, digital and social media platforms and other content streams. This is a maternity backfill for 6 months.
Responsibilities to include:
- Developing highly innovative and targeted communications strategies, messages and tactics that engage key stakeholders that position our client as a leading innovation brand
- Support senior level executives and their communications strategies to engage with employees
- Develop and support key communications strategies and content
- Support global corporate communications events where appropriate.
- Support product rollouts to employees
- Create and support employee communications plans.
- Create plans, track timelines and manage a budget. Manage internal and external approval processes where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, PR, English, Communications or related discipline preferred
- 12+ years professional experience in high profile corporate communications or corporate communications and/ or public relations roles supporting globally branded organizations
- Two additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree
- Management skills include high-profile communications, strategic planning, budgeting and creative solutions with experience in developing proactive, creative communications and extensive communications strategies
- Demonstrated and extensive experience writing and editing for print, multi-media formats and digital social formats
- Experience communicating to and working with senior executives to provide strategic counsel, clearly articulate ideas, successfully manage differing points of view and strengthen relationships and rapport
- Extensive writing experience required and senior level executive support
- Preferred experience with big brands and footwear/apparel industry preferred
- Proven ability to communicate plans across a complex matrix on a corporate, regional and functional basis, including presenting before audiences of various sizes and cultures
- Ability to Travel, 10-15%
- Knowledge of footwear or apparel industry
- Experience working on high-profile consumer brands
- Successful experience in working effectively at senior-level brand management and a proven ability to provide guidance and direction to peers