Director of Facilities Management
: Austin TX
Director of Facilities Management Responsibilities
- 90+ beds
- Part of Larger Healthcare System
- Level IV Designated Trauma Center
Director of Facilities Management Qualifications
- Provides overall management and strategic leadership for Facility Services.
- Member of the Administrative and Leadership Councils and participates as a member of the management team.
- Bachelor Degree
- Ten (10) years of healthcare facility engineering experience
- Five (5) years of supervisory/management responsibilities
- Ability to read and interpret Life Safety and Fire Safety blue prints.
- Broad knowledge of Unified Building Codes, International and Local Building Codes, and Life Safety Code 101.
- Knowledge of JCAHO standards.
The hospital offers aggressive compensation commensurate with experience as well as relocation assistance.
Job ID: 6318015001156049994