We are located in the heart of MetroWest! Hampton Inn Natick is hiring for the position of Director of Guest Services. We are located on Route 9 in Natick, MA.
The Director of Guest Services is a critical position to the success of The Hampton Inn. In this role, you will be responsible for all facets of the rooms department (front desk/housekeeping/night
audit/bell service/transportation) operation including but not limited to the guest experience, managing the team for success, overall cleanliness and upkeep of the property, scheduling,
payroll, coaching, and responding to guest service feedback.
Some integral parts of the position responsibilities include -
- Understanding employee and guest satisfaction results and communicates game plans to address need areas and expand on the strengths.
- Assists in ensuring that the team has the capabilities to meet expectations.
- Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Assists employees in understanding guests’ ever-changing needs and expectations, and exceeding them.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with employee concerns.
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to employees at all times.
- Communicates/updates all goals and results with employees.
- Assists/teaches the team scheduling against guest and hours/occupied room goals.
- Performs hourly job functions as needed.
- Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable for all guests.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
- Responds timely to customer service department request.
- Ensures all team members meet or exceed all hospitality requirements.
- Assists in performing required annual Quality audit with GM & RD.
- Ensures a viable key control program is in place.
- Understands financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data.
- Interviews and assists in making hiring decisions.
- Ensures on-boarding for new team members are thorough and completed in a timely fashion.
Source: Hospitality Online