The Director of Housekeeping is responsible for the supervision and coordination of all housekeeping activities regarding the cleaning and maintenance of the property.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Select, staff, and train qualified housekeeping candidates.
• Responsible for training, motivation, team building, and increasing associate engagement.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of all areas: resident homes, common areas, meeting spaces, plaza gardens, restrooms, and entrances.
• Responsible for the room set up and break down of functions.
• Manage, organize, and oversee special requests.
• Communicate with other departments to ensure a high-quality product and service level is delivered to guest and residents.
• Prepare, manage, and meet the operating budget.
• Control all expenditures relating to housekeeping, including, labor, supplies, and equipment.
• Maintain good performance and efficiency levels by setting quality standards following Lenbrook procedures and policies.
• Provide a clean and safe environment for associates, residents, and guests.
• Responsible for managing the laundry services.
• Knowledge of the correct floor maintenance procedures.
Skills and aptitude required:
• Must have ability to read, write, and follow written and verbal directions.
• Must be able to plan, organize, develop, interpret, and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of Lenbrook.
• Must be knowledgeable of proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures that meet the highest level of hospitality services.
• Must be knowledgeable of all government regulations on proper procedures pertaining to the disinfecting process.
• General knowledge of the proper equipment for maintaining flooring, upholsteries, etc.
• Ability to stand and walk short and long distances for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to lift and carry objects more than 50 pounds.
• Requires reaching above, below and at shoulder level.
Education and experience required:
• Bachelor's degree in hospitality or similar industry preferred.
• 3+ years management experience in boutique hotel industry.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office.
• Flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Lenbrook Square Foundation, Inc requires all Associates to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Fully vaccinated is defined as having two (2) doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer Covid-19 vaccinations, or one (1) dose of the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccination, plus 14 days.
In order to move forward in the application process, you must have received all required doses of the Covid-19 vaccination.