At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
- Assist in the evaluation, development, and optimization of new and existing packaging structures (from consumer & margin perspective) (Residential/Commercial/MDU)
- Evaluation of base actual and potential channel viewership data
- Monitoring and optimization of sales channel acquisition processes by volume, LTV, UX & buy flow
- Promotional/offer development, tracking and evaluation by sales channel – ROI
- Maintain our marketing calendar (Direct sales/Indirect Sales) for acquisition and upgrade tactics
- Distributor – indirect sales channel – Evaluation, optimizing of programs and dealer compensation programs
- Maintaining of channel renewal/expirations calendar with programming team
Preparation of meeting materials, PowerPoint presentations, datasets (excel), project tracking, meeting minutes, cross-departmental communication and follow-up, handling of ad-hoc informational requests
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
This position can earn between $95,500 – $159,100. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Jun 21, 2022, 8:51:18 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager