|Employment Type||Full Time|
With over 150 years of experience, and headquartered in Southern CA, CoolSys is the market-leading indoor environment solutions company. Our full spectrum of best-in-class services includes HVAC & refrigeration installations, remodels, service & maintenance; and energy solutions, including controls and lighting. CoolSys serves customers in the retail, commercial, food service... educational, healthcare, and industrial markets.
WHY JOIN US
We understand that hiring great people is the foundation of everything we do. Our employee benefits packages include:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
• Paid vacation and holidays
• 401(K) match
• Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability
• Tuition reimbursement
• Opportunities available nationwide
• Employee discounts on vehicles, hotels, theme parks, select cell phone bills and so much more
• Pet Insurance
• Legal Plan, and ID Theft Protection
JOB SUMMARY: Distribute work to Technicians based on the technician's skills, the urgency of a problem, aging of the problem, geography/distance of the customer, nature of the work, and other cost factors (e.g. overtime). Owns calls received from beginning to end. Follows company policies, procedures, and practices related to dispatch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prioritize calls (incoming and backlog).
• Assign and dispatch technicians.
• Work with Service Managers to address open calls.
• Respond to inquiries.
• Create and distribute required reporting.
• Maintain proactive communication with customers regarding missed SLAs.
• Daily, review all incomplete calls.
• Maintain entry and verify nightly on-call crew.
• Work with Service Managers to ensure preventative maintenance is completed on schedule.
• Understand the geography of the market and understand the technicians.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
• Strong computer (Excel/Outlook) skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Stay calm under pressure.
• Able to actively listen and demonstrate empathy.
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong sense of urgency.
• Can do attitude and demonstrated commitment to getting the job done.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Friendly and helpful demeanor.
• Call completion time.
• SLA Compliance (not currently tracked).
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND/OR LICENSES:
• Technical (refrigeration) expertise preferred.
Today, there are 22 different companies that make up the CoolSys family of brands. When you join CoolSys, you join a nationwide network of the country's best and most highly trained technicians. Our valued employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
Connect with us on Facebook and on Twitter .
Coolsys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/DisabilityEmployer. All qualified individuals - Including all ages, colors, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and MVR) and drug testing (including for marijuana) are required for all positions. Coolsys will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state law, or local ordinance. #LM2022
CoolSys - Technicians from CoolSys on Vimeo
Job ID: 221344386322945649
Ravensdale, Washington Jobs