Responsible for leading the team to deliver Security projects that impact Supply Chain Distribution Centers. Leads capital programs for addressing security hardware (firewalls) and software (end point protection). Leads initiatives to meet IGRC security requirements to enable technologies in the DC space. This position will partner closely with several different departments within IT to drive the delivery including Supply Chain IT, security, engineering, production services, and production support. Reports to Director of Supply Chain Delivery.
He/she will have deep expertise around technical project delivery best practices to deliver projects in an efficient, timely manner without impacting system stability. Proven track record and ability to balance desired solution end-state within support constraints and with a pragmatic lens.
- Responsible for the delivery of Supply Chain portfolio’s Security projects within the DC’s and Hotels.
- Lead high performing project delivery team of analysts and contractors by following the systems development lifecycle. Challenge technical solutions to ensure risks are mitigated and business impacts are minimized.
- Partner with IT cross functional leads to understand business needs to ensure their requirements are met.
- Project Support: Coordinates project team’s efforts in the support of cross functional projects, ensuring that:
o Detailed project plans are created, covering the entire systems support life cycle, and associated budgets when applicable
o Systems are modified that meet the defined requirements, and that execute efficiently
o Test plans and training plans are designed and executed successfully
o Build/QA an implementation plan, approach and cutover plan to coordinate and roll out project across the supply chain network. All required system and user documentation to be created accurately.
- Build and maintain key vendor relationships, budgets, and schedule with support team.
- Review systems and practices to ensure compliance in procedures, regulations and standards and continual improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75.00 – $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Mill, SC 29715: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Supply chain management: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: One location