What you’ll do:
You have passion and flare in using seasonal ingredients, producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome while working as part of a dynamic and lively team. You are not only eager to learn from experienced senior chefs about international cooking but to hone your skills in general and develop within our kitchen.
What we offer:
- Salary that matches your level of expertise
- No Cost! Health Care + 401K. Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all other regular salary/benefits stuff
- A business where you can have a real impact, we’re not afraid of new ideas!
- Genuine career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally
- The opportunity to work with and represent one of the most innovative players in the luxury global gourmet entertainment market
In case you don’t’ know who we are:
We have a passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky. With the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate in 31 locations, 11 countries and 3 Continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations.
A day as a Kitchen Helper:
- Ensure all of the food is prepared and cooked according to the specific standards
- Assisting senior team members in the running of a busy kitchen
- Dealing with deliveries and assisting with stock rotation;
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
Who you are
- Proactivity and self-organization
- Ability to manage through a substantial workload
- Capability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within the given time in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to accurately monitor wastage
- Flexibility (different shifts – night, weekends, holidays)
We want you to be you. Tattoos are cool, your hairstyle is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. That’s what makes our team so special. #LaIND