Clean Harbors in Benicia is looking for a Class A Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Local Class A Driver you will operate both Class A and Class B vehicles to perform duties associated with picking up drums and containerized waste from our customer locations and transporting it to a Clean Harbors facility or other disposal site making multiple stops per day. This will include physical labor and field work from time to time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing box trucks, roll-offs, vans and vac trucks;
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load;
- Available to work Household Hazardous Waste events as needed;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials;
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates hand/power tools and light equipment including, but not limited to: Pumps, vacuum equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, forklifts, mechanized sweepers, pressure washers, air compressors and miscellaneous support gear as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A CDL (Commercial Driver's License), Hazmat + Tankers Endorsements Preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile computer;
- Willingness to do field labor.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (*****).